Slideshow

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello World....

So, what am I doing?

I've been in the tech world most of my working life, but I still consider myself a luddite, or maybe at the very least have a few luddite tendencies... But, since I have a little more time on my hands (more than I would like!) I am writing this blog and joining the world of blogging to share some thoughts on music, current events, history, and maybe even some political musings.  Well, maybe not so much political musings...never know who is reading.

I have spent some time working on music projects and have released a couple of CDs.  In future posts I will provide some background to a few of the songs on these CDs, but for the most part, I'll refrain from self-promotion.

So, happy reading and let me know if any of these posts spark some recollection, insight, joy or anger.

StreetChoir

No comments:

Post a Comment